About this opportunity
In response to unprecedented growth, Brighter Horizon Psychology are expanding our Psychology services. We are currently seeking a Registered Psychologist or Clinical Psychologist to be a part of our practice as a sole trader in either full-time or part-time position, but all other options will be considered. We are happy to accommodate flexible work arrangements and we do encourage work-life balance.
We offer an inviting fully furnished consulting room with additional open plan space with potential to run groups in your area of interest, access to full administration support within our warm, positive and supportive work environment.
We receive referrals for a range of different clinical presentation offering a variety of work with our primary referral source being trauma, in particular work related trauma within frontline workers.
We are a psychology practice operating out of Newcastle. We have been in the community since 2012 and have strong relationships in the community with referring bodies. We value the strong, supportive and positive working environment which exists in our office, the passion and skill-pool which currently exists in our team, and are looking for another team member who will be able to take on an ever-growing client referral base.
- Full registration with AHPRA. This position is not open to provisional psychologists.
- Experience providing psychotherapy to clients who present with emotional distress and/or mental health issues such as depression, anxiety, trauma, and grief.
- Open to providing services via telehealth
- Australian Business Number
- State Insurance Regulatory Authority registration (SIRA)
- Registered as a Medicare Provider
- Personal Professional Indemnity and Liability insurance.
If you have the necessary skills and experience and feel you would be a great fit to our team, please apply now!
Enquiries can also be made directly to Amanda Lawrence on 02 49524240 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.