South East Sydney Podiatry is a busy, family run, private practice in Maroubra looking for a new podiatrist to join our friendly team. We are currently a team of 2 podiatrists and Practice Manager.
· Reliable, punctual and autonomous worker who is also able to work well in a team.
· Excellent communication skills
· Thorough clinical knowledge and professional, yet compassionate attitude towards our patients.
· Knowledge of Hicaps, EPC, DVA, NDIS is of benefit
AREAS OF PODIATRY
We see patients requiring care across all podiatric areas including:
- General foot and toenail care
- Biomechanical assessment and orthotics
- Ingrown toenail surgery
- Diabetic assessment, education and advice
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Current Registration with AHPRA
- Current Medicare Provider Number
- Professional Indemnity & Public Liability Insurance
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Minimum 2 years of experience (preferred, but not essential)
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITY
- 3-4 days a week – existing patient case load
- To provide a thorough clinical assessment and treatment of patients, detailed clinical notes and prompt associated correspondence as required.
- Attractive remuneration to the successful applicant.
Please email resume and cover letter to email@example.com or contact Tracey Manning on (02) 9349 1339