$120 - $150 per hour long session for full fee clients
We know your time is precious so let us get straight to it. Here at Perissos Psychology we are currently looking for an experienced psychologist to partner with our clinic and our clients. We are a small practice located in Springwood, roughly about 25 mins away from Brisbane CBD. We know that therapeutic outcome is often contingent on the connection between the therapist and the client and so we are not just offering a job but a place to really develop your career and the right fit with our existing team.
We are currently looking for a contracting psychologist who can join us in working with Medicare, NDIS, and privately funded clients. Your role is largely defined by your interests and capacity. Whilst the others in the clinic mostly see adults and teenagers, you can bring your passion of working with couples, kids, or assessments into our clinic. We welcome diversity and will assist to the best of our ability to help you develop your evidence-based intervention and/or assessments.
This role is flexible. We work with your current schedule to enhance your practice and your self-care. Whether you are a busy mum with kids on the go, or if you are wanting to enter a career to find that work-life balance. We will work with you with regards to your availability and preferences.
We started this practice because there is often a requirement in private practice that psychologists are also managing their own administration. Here at Perissos Psychology, we want to support our practitioners to the best of our abilities, so you only need to focus on your clinic and client work.
If this sounds like what you have been looking and you currently hold a full AHPRA registration and eligible for Medicare rebate for clients, we would love to hear from you.
What we offer?
· 120 - 150 dollars per hour long session for full fee clients
· Rates paid per assessment to maximise your time
· Ongoing supervision and peer consultation
· Full administrative support
· Flexible working arrangement
· Being your own boss and have control over your practice.
What we are looking for?
· Can work in the office and/or remotely
· Independently managing your client load
· Has your own ABN and indemnity insurance
· Can get on well with others and a team player
· Respectful, approachable, and willing to learn
· Fully registered with AHPRA and belongs to either AAPi or APS.