You will be an Independent Contractor earning 70% of your billings, with a 30% management services fee.
About us: Lotus Assist is a boutique service team of dedicated supporters for NDIS Participants, who are introducing a Health Hub in Medowie, serving the picturesque Port Stephens region. With a history of successful collaboration with the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS), Lotus Assist is expanding into the domains of Psychiatry, Paediatrics, Psychology and Allied Health Services. Our mission is to provide comprehensive healthcare solutions to the community and create a thriving hub that represents our dedication to serving the diverse healthcare requirements of the community.
About the role: The Medowie community and broader Port Stephens region is experiencing a growing demand for accessible and high-quality healthcare services. Lotus Assist’s Health Hub is looking for health professionals in the areas of Psychiatry, Paediatrics, Psychology and Allied Health Services, to join us as Independent Contractors, to provide comprehensive healthcare solutions to the community and create a thriving hub that benefits the Port Stephens region.
Benefits: By joining the Lotus Assist Health Hub, you can enjoy the full backing of a well-established infrastructure, allowing you to grow your practice and focus on the next step in your professional journey. Some of the benefits include being able to:
- Collaborate with our incredible team who are passionate about supporting each other and the well-being of our community.
- Benefit from full-service management support, including website promotion, business cards, billing management and referral coordination.
- Earn 70% of billings with a 30% management services fee.
- Enjoy a newly renovated office with exceptional maintenance and a new fit-out.
- Utilise on-site parking for your convenience.
- Join a multidisciplinary team of healthcare professionals, including Psychiatry, Psychology, and other Allied Health Services.
- Receive excellent admin and marketing support.
- Accredited qualification and registration with an appropriate regulatory body in your area of practice.
- Eligibility for a Medicare Provider Number to provide relevant services.