- Exciting opportunity for a clinical or general psychologist to work within a multidisciplinary private practice
- Earn a competitive rate in a strong and supportive environment!
- Set your own working hours at our Mitcham, Croydon and Lilydale clinics.
Are you experienced, dynamic in your practice and is flexibility a priority for you? If so, we’d love to meet you.
We are seeking a highly skilled clinician to provide psychological services to residents of Melbourne's outer eastern suburbs. You will be able to extend your clinical skills working with a diverse range of clients and presentations in a strong and supportive environment with clinicians from various disciplines.
The role will be undertaken in a subcontracting capacity with flexibility to practise across our Mitcham, Croydon AND/OR Lilydale location.
Inspire Health and Medical is a well-established, multidisciplinary organisation dedicated to providing professional mental health services in Melbourne's Eastern Regions, encompassing Croydon, Lilydale, and Mitcham. Our overarching mission is to enhance the health and well-being of our communities through collaborative care and clinical excellence. Our commitment to service drives us, and we are now seeking equally dedicated clinicians who share our vision.
We offer therapeutic and psychometric services to adults, children, youth, couples and families. We also run group programs with mindfulness and children’s mental health.
What we can offer
- Highly competitive rates
- Flexible days and hours
- Work in a clinic that suits you – Croydon, Mitcham or Lilydale
- Monthly peer supervision
- Established referral networks
- Free internal professional development: Inspire Health and Medical runs occasional PD in-house. Our most recent has included play therapy, psychometric training, pain management and more.
- Opportunity to work in your preferred area of interest and grow into new areas
- Exciting opportunities to collaborate with other practitioners in a multi-disciplinary practice.
- Full administrative support
- Free on-site parking
- Goal orientated and passionate about making a difference in people’s lives
- Highly motivated and demonstrates an exemplary work ethic
- Desire to achieve excellent results in a private practice
- Excellent time management skills
- Enjoy being a part of a lively, supportive and inspiring team
- Full AHPRA registration with Medicare service provision
- Clinical based experience
- Desire to work independently as well as part of a team
- Ability to work with children 6+ (preferred but not necessary)
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Working with Children Check (WWCC)
- Willing to obtain a police check
Interested in joining our team?
How to apply
Email your application to email@example.com and address your application to Mel Kohle. When applying for this position, please include a cover letter of no more than 2 pages in length, a current CV and scanned copies of your registration with AHPRA, police checks, and current Working with Children Check.
Please note - only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.